Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy 9 year anniversary Banapple

“We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.” 
― David MametBoston Marriage

Indeed a pie can alleviate stress specially if the price of that delicious banoffee pie is only P9.   Banapple announced their P9 banoffee pie for the first 90 customer today.   I got to work around 8:30 am and I  have already anticipated that there would be a long line at their ayala triangle branch. I went out to deliver some documents around 9 am. Knowing that it had already been an  hour  since the store opened, I already gave up the hope that I can avail their promo.Admitting defeat I decided to buy their chicken pie instead  and when I got to the branch the lady in front of me told me that the 90 customers was already completed. I shrugged my shoulders and continue to fall in line and when i was near the counter I ordered for one cheese cake and one chicken pie on the go. The lady on the cashier asked if I had a number for the banoffee pie and I told her  that I  was not able to  get one. She told me that there was one slot left for the 9 pesos banoffee pie so she included that with my  order, talk about my lucky day. I went back to the office with my 9 peso banoffee pie and my all time favorite cheese cake.Thank you banapple for making my morning great. Happy 9 years of bringing us your delicious cakes and pies. 
                                                             

Check out their FB page here:

No comments:

Post a Comment